Devamrita Swami: Any questions about anything?
Need to experience that chanting Hare Krishna solves all problems. At least one night a week come together and chant non-stop for one, two, three hours. That's a practical demonstration of the simple, powerful taste of kirtan. Real community building. Bonding. You'll be shocked at the transformation.
Any questions about anything?
- With the emphasis on service and bonding, how do fit in private sadhana and study?
- DS: who has read all of Caitanya Caritamrita? How can you live without having read the CC?
- Does Krishna refer to Himself as time anywhere?
- DS: have you read all of Bhagavad-Gita? What do you do with all your time?
- It's an offense to preach the glories of the holy name and yet we are giving out Krishna Book to the most unqualified. How do we remain enthusiastic about doing that?
- Can you relate some memories of Srila Prabhupada?
- Can you relate to us how you came to Krishna consciousness?
- We hear that the holy name is non-different from Krishna. What are some analogies that can help us realize that?
- We see so many great personalities really relishing chanting, how do we gain that same taste?